Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's raining, it's pooring, the old man is snoring!

Well, today was a fun day. I woke up around 11 and watched T.V. with Jenna. Oh, by the way the reason I didn't have a blog for yesturday was because I was downtown all night with... Travis, Nico, Danika, Danial, Devin, Andrew. I was threanted by this girl who was saying she was going to kill me! She friging slamed my car door on my leg and it didn't hurt casue I was messed up but man it was hurting this morning! But it's all good now because she forgot all about last night. Kinda like everyone else. We weren't really our selves last night. If you get what I mean!!! Chug-a-lug Chug-a-lug..... Anyway so I started getting in the car to take Jenna to her house so she could get some clean clothes and Devin was there so he came with me. Man we were both like hung over as hell!!! So we droped her off and went back to my house cause I needed to put like normal clothes on! I was still in my pj's. We picked Alicia up and then picked Jenna back up and I droped her back at my house. Then we went to the mall and I bought a octopus. Yes I bought a octopus that can stand up and he has a pirate eye patch on him too. I'll take a picture and post it later. Well, then after we went to my house and went swimming and then went to Alicia's and made KD! *yummy* I love her seven toed kitty. LOLZ Devin found his pussy after his long journey trying to find the perfect one! *inside joke* So after we went to the SAJS and ran in the rain and swam in the puddles and listened to music. So much fun! Then we played the game where you say an animal and you have to make the noise you think it would make in "climax" *I know immature but it's so friging funny*. Oh my G-d, Devin got stuck on the Rhino's noise because we didn't know what noise it makes. We searched it on the cell. Supposedly they make a squealing noise and blasting noise! Weird i know. Well I have to go to bed. Work tomorrow. Wooty! Not!!

~*~Méghan K Smith~*~

No comments: