Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Flower Power!

Well I have to say this is the first day were I can actually do a blog with out the power going out on me! I was at work all day counting wire and winding it up. Fun, fun! Now I am calling a friend to see if they want to hangout. Also my cousin Suzanne just got home from Fiji! To bad the group she went with all got sick there. :( Don't drink the water in Fiji unless it's bottled by a reliable sorce. What else happened this week? Oh, my aunt cam to visit! The poor thing is going threw breast cancer treatments. :( I got her a head scarf that has breast cancerish stuff on it! She headed back home this morning. Woot! Only 11 more days till my birthday! I get to see Jody then too. Oh, my friend Shayne is coming to my town from the 18th till around the 24th! Woot! Well I have to go cause I have to get ready to go out! Blog you later!

~*~Méghan K Smith~*~

No comments: