Friday, July 25, 2008

Becuase I got hhhiiiggggh, La Da Da......

Wow, Last night started off with a bad start but that didn't last! Oh my G-d, I saw this guy at the pizza place that called my house like in grade 6 or 7 and said I gave him my number, which I didn't and said that I was going out with him. Um, ackward!!! Oh and no I didn't actually go out with him! lol... Now this guy is like 14 or 15 now. He's basicly 3 1/2 years younger than I am! So me and my friend Irvin went about the town looking to woohoo / fishfood. We went to see the Judge and he was out... the biggest fishfood man was out! : OMGAWD. Then I ran into this girl, which I recognized but couldn't place her. Well all be dam she was one of the grade 5'ers that I took care of in grade 7 or 8. Wow, she was all grown up. It brang me joy to see her again! Well then we went to the park and of course I had to turn the water park on *runs and puts hands on the dragons tail* Then I spotted spinners, aka a fishfood man. I got some fishfood and I was all set for my night! Fifteen bucks was so worth it! Still have 3/4 of it left! Yeahboy!!! Man Irvin and I were set for the night, swings are fun as hell! =) Well I have to go because I have work in 40 minutes.

~*~Méghan K Smith~*~

No comments: