Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I saw you running with the other childern!

Well I just went downstairs to eat my breckfeast and I picked up the newspaper to see what is going on in the world. When I reconized this little boy, I had seen him in Halifax, Nova Scotia at a tack meet. He had a growth on his face but none on the childern cared, it was if they didn't notice it like it was not there. They were seeing him for who he really was. The article told me that he was undergoing treatment that would soon reduce the growth by 90% by febuary. I am so happy for him, he's a good example of childern with medical problems that don't let that stop them from being a child. He's a good little runner I have to admit and I heard he's athletic too. Well I say good luck Son Pham and see you at the next track meet in Halifax.

~*~Meghan K Smith~*~

No comments: