Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What to do!

Well, I just got off work almost two hours ago and already I'm bored out of my mind! I have nothing to do tonight becuase the weather is still bad and people don't want to walk into town in the rain. Funny thing just happened! I just sent a text to my bestfriends house phone and he replied and it was so weird because he replied in a voice type message. Anyway tomorrow I work 12 to 8 again, yeah! I have to make a bunch of Clearence tags and put them out. Which by the way is not fun, but it does make the time go by faster!
Good news, my friend Cory is coming home from a wedding out west on the 30th. I can't wait till he gets here. Also my good friend Shayne is coming to my town I think around the 6th of August. He will be going up to New Brunswick at the same time I am and coming back to my town on the 18th of August. Best part is, is that I will be able to see him on my birthday on the 17th of August in New Brunswick. I will also be seeing my number one guy friend Jody. Jody and I went to a private school together in grade 10. We hung out every spare minute we had. He and I don't go to that school anymore. He went back to New Brunswick for school while I swiched schools. So we hardly ever see each other. = ( I miss him so much. Yeah, I can't wait till the end of this mounth becuase I will be able to see people I haven't seen in awhile. Well, I am going to go find food in the mysterieous kitchen. Good luck to me! =P

~*~Méghan K Smith~*~

No comments: